Fai. I still miss you a lot. But you don't have to worry. I won't bug you anymore. I spoke to a friend in msn that day. Hazry is his name. It was through the conversation that i realised letting go isn't that difficult afterall. I told him, pain comes from wanting. Wanting comes from greed. When something goes wrong, you want to make it good. You try. You fail. But you never give up. And you try. And you fail. And the more you try, the more painful and deeper the pit hole you are letting yourself sink into it. Pain will go, only, when you can totally let go.
I love this piece. By barber. So much... wanting and pain within.
Mummy's phone is down. I managed to dig out my army phone, which is the most misunderstood phone. It has extremely long battery life and has gone through all sort of physical torture, from dropping into a toilet bowl to falling from the 3rd level balcony. It is a good phone all in all, if you don't mind the look. While i was trying to check if the phone is still workable, i chanced upon some of the sms'es that we shared.
I don't know what to type anymore. I ought not be down at this point of time. Life's a smooth sailing boat for me now. I'm meeting mediacorp to sign contract for my composition tomorrow. so... smile, you stupid boy. smile, hughes.
Disgress.
Photos!
Preparing my cello. Taken in mediacorp studio. Was recording the theme song for the drama that day. I brought mummy along just to let her see how does mediacorp looks like.
During one of the filming at East Coast area. Romantic to the max. Yang yang playing cello by the sea and felicia slowly walking towards him. Evening glowing sun. ahhhh... *scream*
Oh. and back some time ago, we and jayden went to eh... try out.. eh.. vegetarian ah neh food! We were rather skeptical and all but it turned out to be amazing. Not to say also, entering that restaurant was a random pick. Total cost is around 30 plus (if i am not wrong) for 2 person but the serving was really small. The mushroom rice is.. heavenly! So was the butter masala! (which cost 10 bucks. The small pot of curry look alike)
Me and Jayden. At starbuck if i am not wrong.
And and and.. my endless bleeding on the leg. Injured my leg and it just bleed non-stop. Woke up in the morning to find many patches of blood here and there. All dried up. Sounds like my menstruation man.
And last night suppering with jurong-ster. Gentatsu.