Sunday, February 14, 2010
I DROVE A CAR ON MONDAY!!!I drove fai's car few days back! Along East Coast road and some reasonably good long distance. Tried reversing as well as making U-turns! Can i say i'm in love with this damn machinery human invented? I guess Auto driving is another great invention too. It makes driving so easy and effort-less.
I want a car. *pout*
=(I would kill to have a car. I swear. =(
Ah. pictures anyway! from super long ago!
November - Bedbug! *scream*
See how fat this fucker is! Full of blood! And looking so innocent lying there! 
My brother's newly brought queen-size bed was infected with bedbugs. It's like the most disgusting thing ever, i swear! It was so hard to kill them, and it gave me the worst goosebump ever when we spotted lots of little white eggs underneath his pillow.
The solution? We wrapped the entire mattress with plastic sealings. Made damn sure that it's all properly sealed up and tight and figured that will kill them..... hopefully. It's been a good 2 months already and it seems positive. =D
Favourite Photo of November:

OMG OMG. Cute cute. ahhhh... =(
December - My Birthday, Happy Christmas, ZooMy birthday. My and Fai spent our night at East Coast Park! In a tent! (Didn't expect building a tent to be that difficult. Always seems easy to me. I got a little fed-up and went ahead with photo-taking. Fai kinda set it up entirely by himself. =D)





The last photo is Fai washing his hair using mineral water. HAHA. It's such an lovely feeling, waking to the symphony of the waves, the wind, and the morning sun.... and seeing fai sleeping with his mouth slightly open. HAHA.
Christmas. We had a simple christmas celebration. Movie. And sat down on the grass, counting down together and exchanging presents.

My present. And the greeting card has cello on it!And a few days before Christmas, there was a foam party at Tanglin Mall. Wasn't crazy enough to join in the fun. But it was fulfilling enough to watch people braving through those foams having great fun. HAHA.



And and and. The Christmas tree in bugis that i so liked! Crystals!


And.. My present for Mrs Ilano. Brought her a leather organizer to record down her student's lesson slot! In bright yellow somemore! She loves it.

Took the below two on Christmas night itself. We had Thai buffet as Christmas Dinner. =D. The fountain was so beautiful with animated message from people to their loved ones.

Me. Emo'ing. HAHAHAHA Moving on. Zoo. Went to the zoo one or two days after Christmas and we had a great time sweating all over walking around the park under the hot sun.

I have no idea what's up with the elephant and jasmine bud everywhere. Apparently it was some Thai festive or the sort during december or something? Enlighten me.








The perfect view. HAHAHA. 
I love love love this picture. It's so back-to-nature. Like, totally. 8

Spotted this worm on the way up a wooden staircase. I thought i was silly enough to name it the hammerhead worm, and on a hot afternoon, i wikipedia'ed only to find out it's the real name! HAHAHA.
After zoo, we headed to this international buffet outside Night Safari for buffet dinner. It's like 40 plus per person? The selection of food was kinda disappointing, but the atmosphere was great, with people in tradition tribute clothing dancing and all. It's all great.




My favourite photo of the whole of december? These 2! It's cute to the max, seeing fai with the kangaroo. *hear me scream oh-my-fucking-god in the background* We fought hard to pose with the poor animal because there was like many stupid cheena, korean and japanese trying to squeeze in rudely. Fuckers. I have this issue with koreans after i started to take in this korean child as student. More about it another time when i have the time. HAHA


Why do Kangaroo always stand like they are ready for sex? The positions are so suggestive. =(
January - CheenaTown!!Chinatown is a no-no place to go if you really hate crowded place. Apart from the exotic selection of food (dried whole duck. funny shit), the atmosphere and all, i don't see no point in squeezing with those people and having people's sweaty and greasy arm touching you once every 5 seconds. Gross me out totally.

We wear the same to cheenatown! Same! Weeeeeee...!!

Year of tiger. What's nice about cheenatown was, we were greeted with many many cute tigers everywhere we do. Soft toys, posters, cards... you name it, they have it. =D


Fai looking a little sad. =(
At the MRT station, on the way back. Favourite Photo of Jan, this photo. Fai's shoe! =D

I love the colour. =D
Lastly....
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! AND HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Happy Valentine's Day, Fai. =)
P/s - OMG. I know Fai is gonna kill me for posting this photo up. HAHA.
p/p/s - Can't photoshop it better because i just reformatted my computer, alas, i lose all my brushes and all.
p/p/p/s - I've just added the archives but only selected posts. =D
Labels: Chinatown, Chinese New year, Christmas, My Birthday, Valentine's Day, Virgin drive, Zoo