<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18954913?origin\x3dhttp://woodenriver.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
The first post of the year! Tadah! *drumroll followed by metal cymbal*

I just got my desktop reformatted. Too many viruses, that what i was told. And so gone my photoshop and many other softwares. Thankfully i saved all my important files and photos and files. But had to say good-bye to many other files as well because thanks to the small capacity harddisk (cheebye.. i typed hardDICK. HAHAHAHA)that i have. =(

And anyway, hives. yup hives. that's what the doctor told me. I have currently down with some fuck-ass rashes going from my back to my lower back, from my chest to my tummy, to my thighs and around my feet around. It's itching me to death. So alas, on Mc until wednesday but gonna extend to friday again on thursday because doctor can't give more than 3 days MC at one go for national service. Snort.

This afternoon mummy applied the cream for me and it hurted like a bitch. Felt like thousand needles's symphony of poking me at the back. My skin went totally numb 15 minutes after, and tadah, gone are the itch.

I was told these rashes will be with me for at least another 2 weeks. I love them. Serious.

*cough*

On a different note! I went to the Lim Chu Kang Beach last week! Not even sure if i should call it a beach. It's actually quite unknown to many and even me myself dont really know of this place.

Totally love the long wooden platform. Everything's so vintage and old. Feels so detached from the urban singapore.



Old signboard. Love love. I think i have a fetish for old stuffs. (stop straying your thoughts to old underwears and socks. No thanks.)









I love those wooden platforms. =D



Some indonesian was catching shrimps. Hahaha. I made a gesture with my camera at their blue pail and they gave me an approving nod. It's like thousand of little transparent shrimps swimming in their pail.

I doubt you can see them clearly. But hey, click to enlarge and you will see many many black dots coming in pair. That's the eyes of those shrimps.


It took me some courage to get myself off the platforms onto the muds and all. The place was really kinda dirty and all. But then nothing's too difficult for the almighty me! WEEEE! It was overall quite fruitful because we many seastars, anemones, thousands and thousands of crabs the size of your toe nail and lots of unidentifable insects that jumps around and they are bloody annoying. Cheebye.



Crabs! Okay. Honest. All my attempts to catch the crabs only got me more and more dirty with mud. In fact, daddy can just catch them easily. So yea. Credit to him that i was able to get these photos. =D


And he got me a mudskipper as well!

But it was really difficult catching one. He tried for like 10 minutes before he finally got it. They are simply too fast. =(


Me? My catch. Those dead ones. HAHAHAHA.

I'm just kidding. HAHAHA. I spotted quite a few small sea anemones and one decently big one.


This is around the size of my plam.



And this is around the size of my thumb. (click to enlarge! It's beautiful!)


And an anemone on a rock at the higher part of the shore. Probably waiting for the tide to rise again. (the opening looks like your grandmother's pouty mouth. HAHAHA)


Other random photos:


Little riceballs everywhere. New year feast. Wonder what creature made all these with sand.



Spot the slug that looks like elephant's skin. HAHA.



Mangrove graveyard. All shellfish's corpse.



Eh... my sexy toe. *cough*



Beautiful shell amist the unsightly (and a bit smelly) mud.



I dont know why. But "cool hair colour" keep popping up in my mind when i was thinking of a caption. So, so be it! Cool hair colour! =D



And lastly, a emo emo picture of me. =D



p/s - I've just added the archive at the side. So you can browse through my embarrassing past. HAHA.

I-am-so-hungry-but-still-deciding-if-i-should-go-for-supper-ly yours
Hughes

Labels:

I blogged at |1:22 AM

profile

Hughes Chong
22.176.53
Not so straight
NS boy.
Plays the cello.
Archives









Contact
wooden-river[at]hotmail[dot]com