For my 21st birthday in this coming december (still far away, i know), the best present i will want to recieve would be to have my first cello fixed. It has been totally neglected since i broke it and only recently has it been hanged in the living room. I used to like that cello a lot. I thought it sounded really good and pamela always tell me how good it sounds.
I broke it when my mirror (those thick thick wooden frame one) fell straight onto the bridge and the entire front crack from bottom to top. I was crying like mad and later on went around seeking help. Mingxi qouted me $1500 minumum inclusive of setting up over a period of minumum 6 months. Michael qouted me minumum $600 inclusive of basic (dont know how basic is basic) set-up over a period of 2 weeks. Szabo said... it's pointless to mend the crack. -.-
I liked it partly also because it's beautiful looking. HAHA. By looking at those pictures, i realised i have very low A string bridge angle last time. HAHA. For ya information, those strings are cheena strings and are not tighten fully but to only hold the bridge in place.
Disgress. Some overdue pictures.
Malaysia: Batu Pahat Freeing of cute fishes in Malaysia. Done for no particular reason. Just thought those fishes are quite cute and deserve better than to stay inside a small tank in the shop.
And me reading in bed. Not my bed though. HAHA. I will never use disney bedsheet. The Santa hat is some charity thingy brought in orchard road. Bird Park Went to the bird park since forever. Wasn't amazed by those feathered creature like i was as a kid back long ago, but nevertheless, was a fun trip!
The Bird Show was pointless. It's only birds flying to and fro, to vistor's hand, to pick something up... yadah yadah. Then they made the audience scream the name of some bird, and the bird flew out out of nowhere and everyone went wow. And the bird went to do stupid pointless things again. -.-
Ostrich and emu. They have long beautiful eye lashes....maybe at the price of having small brains. HAHA.
The above picture is actually a crane sleeping. HAHA. And the below was taken through those insert-one-dollar-coin-binocular-that-eats-your-money.
I love this bird. Looks weird. Big head. looks like dinosaur. Looks like me. *ding*
Swans. =)
Arapaima.
And me! =)
Francis Yip Concert at Indoor Stadium Played for Francis Yip's concert on V.day. Was super tiring but she sang well. I gave the free ticket to daddy and mummy.
Video. Francis yip was good. The guy's intonation was... *grasp*.... interesting. HAHAHAHAHA. I love the song though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DIVE!!
After my exam i am going to watch this movie and nose-bleed myself to death. OMG. It's hot hot hot!!! The boys are so fucking cute. *nose bleed and faint*
Good-night-people-ly yours Hughes
I blogged at |3:20 AM
profile
Hughes Chong
22.176.53
Not so straight
NS boy.
Plays the cello.