<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18954913?origin\x3dhttp://woodenriver.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Beautifully imperfect.



I like this video.

Anyway, school starts at 9am and it ended at 10.20am today. Reached home around 11.30. Slept all the way till 6.30pm. Dinner at 7pm. Gonna start celloing at couple of minutes' time.

I made a list of things to be done and it seems far too many. Portfolios after portfolios, essay after essay, presentation after presentation. Sitting on top of these would be my dear exam pieces and orchestra excerpts. Sucks.

On a happier note, Jacek examined my german cello yesterday during the intermission and said it's of the finest workmanship. Good sound. He said it should be nothing less than 10k. To me, it's just... cello.

I hate my cello, still. Fuckingly.



p.s - Happy Birthday Fei Yang!

I-brought-durian-buns-from-bugis-for-my-family-today-and-it-stinks-like-hell-everyone-was-staring-at-me-in-the-train-ly Hughes

I blogged at |8:06 PM

profile

Hughes Chong
22.176.53
Not so straight
NS boy.
Plays the cello.
Archives









Contact
wooden-river[at]hotmail[dot]com