Saturday, March 08, 2008
It's on the newspaper!!! Angela Zhang Shao Han has got some heart problem, thus, her concert will be postpone until May this year! I'm supposed to be playing in the quartet for her concert and she postpone it. :( lesser money to spend for this month. HAHA!
NAFA orchestra is playing the accompaniment for Zhang Xin Zhe's upcoming concert. And i was given this fat fat solo in 6 flats key signature. Emo emo music. Me likely. Haha. :D
Anyhow, here's 5(!!) interesting facts about me! Born out of a bored friday night.

When i was still young, back to the days when my ah gong still lives in kampong area in ulu ulu jalan bahar area, my dad used to like to bring us around the woods to explore around. I was in primary 1 (or 2) when we went walking in the woods as usual, and settle down for dinner in the evening at ah gong's kitchen. It was halfway throughout the dinnner, i feel this sharp sting on my..
*cough cough* dick. It irritates the hell out of me, with the sting coming in like once every 5 minutes or so. I survive the meal and headed to the toilet only to find a giant red ant in my brief alive, moving around near my
*cough cough* dick.
Horrifyingly, my
*cough cough* dick head swelled up few days after and took quite a while to recover.
---------------------------------
Despite all the cello and piano and musical life now, i hated music when i was young. I did badly for my primary school (all about singing together) and secondary school (playing xylophone and the recorder. Playing the fucking cheesy classic - 'My Heart Will Go On' from 'Titanic') stupid music classes. In fact, I was faking during the recording test, where groups of 4 or 5 boys are to play the instrument together, same piece and stuffs. My music teacher hated me.
On a same note, my secondary art teacher hated me too. I used to talk back, submit late work and like to do things at my own pace. I like to let inspiration flow, rather than to sit in class for a 2 hours lesson and submit a shit piece at the end of the class. The frustrating part is, people (nerds. bootlickers. stupid people) who submitted shit do always get higher grades than me, somehow. Like this paper cutting assignment:

I got... 78/100. With the teacher unintelligently putting a red tick in the middle of my work. That will be the last thing i want on my hard work, and surely not from someone like him, biased and partial.
With a 78, i thought it was pretty high until i realised more than a dozen of people got over 95 marks with just simple newspaper and magazine cutting. Like some primary 2 smiley face or only-single-cell-creature-can-come-with ideas like, 'my family' or 'my school'. *roll eyes*
He is
Mr. Ang from Boon Lay Secondary School by the way. Say hello to him on my behalf if you do know him.
---------------------------------
I
took this in a music school's toilet always have fetish for people with this trail of hair from the belly hole down to.. *cough*. What? It's fucky sexy okay!!
And i have them! I am sexy!! 
My favourite toy is a stuffed horse (not donkey hor. It's different!) I name it Hume because my chinese name is Muhe. Hume, Muhe, Hume, Muhe, Hume, Muhe....
---------------------------------
When i was 2 or so, my mom dropped me when she was carrying me. My head landed on a small stone, which instead of breaking my skull, it bulges into my head. No sign of blood. My horror-struck mom, not knowing what to do, uses her nail to dig out the stone and it leaves a small little hole on my head.
-______________- i know. HAHAHAHA.
---------------------------------Here's my 5 interesting facts for you. :D Good night!
My-student's-exam-is-finally-over-and-it-is-time-to-get-busy-for-my-concerts-now-ly yours
Hughes.