<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18954913?origin\x3dhttp://woodenriver.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Hello! I.A.M.B.A.C.K. and..

*take a deep breath*


*
*I*
*AM*
*STILL*
*ALIVE!!*
::


(p/s - i wrote those above text before christmas so that explains the christmas tree thingy. But i was lazy to carry on.)

*cough cough*

Well, anyway, the first week of school was okay. Just that i reached home every night feeling totally drained. Of course, i did skipped quite a few lessons, still late for class, still sleeping in lecture and yawning away.

I swear it really puzzles me as to how can people attend classes everyday without being late, without sleeping, with all work done. Attending every lessons is a mystery itself!! Kudos. Really kudos.

And i need not take history, at least for this semester. Since your favourite lecturer gave me....
F!!
so i have to retake the entire fucking history II. I hope she is happy now, reading this while popping another facial whitening pill or something while listening to Vivaldi's violin concerto.

*roll eyes*

Anyway, we are doing beethoven 9th symphony now. This shit is really more than your usual mozart-haydn symphony. I hate playing things that really cracks your brain and you have to sit there with your ultimate concentration just to get the fucking notes correct then be told that those notes are just nothing but colours.

I will continue this later. If i got the time. :D

I-really-want-sunday-to-last-forever-and-monday-to-never-come-ly
Hughes

I blogged at |9:36 PM

profile

Hughes Chong
22.176.53
Not so straight
NS boy.
Plays the cello.
Archives









Contact
wooden-river[at]hotmail[dot]com